DR. MED. GERFRIED BEYL
- 2008 - 2017 Senior Doctor for Anesthesia, Bruderholz Cantonal Hospital / Practice in acupuncture and pain therapy
- 2001 - 2008 Senior Physician for Anesthesia, Bruderholz Cantonal Hospital.
- 2000 - 2001 Assistant Physician for Anesthesia and Pain Therapy, Hôpital de Morges.
- 2000 Doctor at SOS Assistance, Geneva
- 1995 - 1999 Advanced training as an anesthetist at the University Clinic, Freiburg im Breisgau. Freiburg, Germany
- 1994 Internal Medicine, St. John's Hospital (Johanniterkrankenhaus), Bonn, Germany.
- 1993 Surgery, St. John's Foundation (Johannis-Stift), Duisburg, Germany
Courses and degrees
- 2012 Diploma in Interventional Pain Management (SSIPM)
- 2009 Diploma in Manual Medicine (SAMM)
- 2004 Diploma in TCM Acupuncture (ASA)
- 1999 Postgraduate diploma in "biomedical engineering", EPFL Lausanne
- 1999 Specialist in anesthesia
- 1987 - 1993 Graduate studies in medicine at the Universities of Bonn and Montpellier, doctorate in medicine acquired in 1993
- FMH Federation Medicorum Helveticorum
- ASA Association of Swiss Medical Societies for Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- SAMM Swiss Medical Society for Manual Medicine
- SSIPM Swiss Society for Interventional Pain Management
- Medical Society Baselland
German, French, English