Dr. med. Raymond Landgraaf
- 2006-2012: Dutch Medical Acupuncture Society: MD- acupuncturist and herbal practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2009-2012: Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, Netherlands: Specialization General Practitioner
- 2009: Advanced Trauma Life Support & Fundamental Critical Care Support
- 2006: Western & Tibetan Medicine. Post graduate research about Tibetan Medicine in North East-India, concerning the potential collaboration
- between Tibetan and Western medicine “East meets west”
- 2002-2008: Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, Netherlands: Medical School.
Medical Working Experience :
- Present - Practice of MD Acupuncture at Sinomedica, Chiasso and Lugano (Switzerland).
- May 2012 – present General Practitioner: In the Netherlands and North-Italy as GP
- 2010 – 2016 Practice of MD Acupuncture and TCM practitioner in Holland and Italy
- 2009 –2010 Emergency Room Doctor at “Flevoziekenhuis”, Hospital at Almere.
Volunteer Medical work:
- 2013 – present “Soccorso Alpino and Soccorso Piste”. Volunteer as MD in Mountain Rescue team Monterosa ski, Alagna Valsesia (Italy)
- 2007 – 2012 Kruispost (Medical Centre Amsterdam): Volunteer at a medical facility for illegal immigrants & uninsured. GP work.
- 2008 Kanti Children’s hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal: Doctor at the oncology ward and general pediatrics.
Dutch, English, Italian, French, German, Spanish.
ASCA: Swiss Foundation for Complementary Medicine
RME: Register of Empiric Medicine.